Christian Music and Videos
" INDIE GOSPEL ARTISTS - Top 20 With J B
NOTE: Please Note that there will not be a Show on the Top 20 this Saturday.
We are taking a break and there are some new exciting things coming to IGA
That Ken and crew are going to incorporate into the mix.. WOW!
Blessings to all of you
***************Blast From The Past! (From the Archive*********
#21 - Blast From the Past!
EACH WEEK I am going to reach back into the archive and pull out a song that was #1 a while ago, that had a message of encouragement, learning, stepping out in Faith.. so Here is the current offering.. "I Wanna Go Home" by 2 Live By Grace. . ... Check it out it is at #21 ...
In regards to the Top 20 Songs of 2013 you can find that list at
Something New - A Little Rating System
^ this one expected to go up the chart
^^ This one has an extra engine to it and expected to really rise
^^^ OK, Who put the Afterburners on this thing! Watch it, cause its going up and up!
1-5 Definitely capable of entering in the National level if exposed to the right people
5-10 Top 10 material for real !
11-15 Headed in the right direction and good enough to be on IGA's Top 20!
16-20 Congratulations You made it to The Top 20 Songs for the Month!
"iNDIE GOSPEL ARTISTS TOP 20 With J B
On Indie Gospel Artists Top 20" this is the top 20 as I see it ... for the month. If you have a new song please let me know so I can go over and check it out. Remember, that I can only use those songs that are listed in the Indie Gospel Site and that the box that says "Add To Playlists" is checked!. You all have a nice month. Enjoy the New
Top 20 for November 2014
^^^ Bullets^^^ !
There are H/M's (Honorable Mentions) The numbers 21 IS For "The Blast From The Past" of the Month from the Archive, 22,23,24,25 are used for H/M's .. they are for the New Songs during the month that look like they might be possible for being inserted into the Top 20 the following month.
*******************From: Jim Sheldon ! !******************
The Music City Show now in its second season
RFD TV Thursday 8pm/7c FamilyNet Saturdays 5:30pm/4:30c
TNN/Heartland Sundays 4:30PM
Here is "" INDIE GOSPEL ARTISTS Top 20 With J B"
For: November 2014
1. "No Fear IN Faith" ^ by Billy Droze written by a member of IGA George Wells. Congratulations George and Alvia on a well written songs with a super message!
Recorded by Billy Droze. Written by: Alvia Sandberg and George Wells. This is Bill Droze
with a solid country voice. Great Song and very well done. Check over at George Wells page on Indie Gospel, I think the story of this song is posted there. awesome ... JB
2. "Ole Sinner" by Randy Ward ... You will love this song, it touches the heart for real. This song has a touch of home behind it and you will undoubtedly like the ole Sinner in the last part of the song. Nice song Randy ... JB
3. "This Gift of Love" ^^ by E. Pettersen ... Question does our Auto-DJ work? I was listening to the Automatic DJ playing songs at random on Indie Gospel Radio. I heard a song it was really good. I knew that voice..who was that? I thought. Sure sounds like Mr. Pettersen. Later in the song there were some voice things he did in the song that said, yeah this is him .. so I sent a message to him asking if he had a song that words like this.. and mentioned them to him. He came back and said yes he did have a song that sounded like that, it was "This Gift of Love". I went to check it out.. sure enough ... that was it! and immediately I made it an H/M (Honorable Mention) Now its in the Top 20 at #3.. great song Ed. ... JB
4. "Holy Ghost Party" ^ - Rhoan Dell Love this tune.. it does make you feel upbeat, The ol C-Am-F-G progression It just flows with the song and yeah its good to remember when the Calypso Music was in and Bob Marley... Rhoan... this is a great up lifting song. No fair having fun singing a Christian Song... but I can tell ... you were having fun doing this one.... Blessings. Good job... James
5. "We Walk Together" ^ by Shauni Williams refreshing voice. nice working the lyrics to where you can follow very easily. . The Arrangement is very nice this is a nice job Shauni. Blessings ... Congratulations on making #1 Last Month! Wow ... JB
6. "Calling God" by Sean Croley From The Album "Launch Out In The Deep" This is Classic Sean Croley of "The Weak Need" from Canada. A Touch of freshness. Thank You Sean... I am enjoying this one... :) Blessings, JB
7. "West Texas Rain" ^ by Mark Anthony Brown West Texas Rain, cool, Mark;s got a touch with song, in some parts it reminds you of other songs, but the lyrics are refreshing. Shhh .. dont tell anyone, Mark might get a bighead, but this song gonna go somewhere, no doubt. Mark, ya did it again, bud, Congrats. JB.
8. "Mercy, Mercy" ^^ by Ulysses Brown .. What an intro! 10 seconds and you are into it and Ulysses' knack of lyrics is unique to say the least. Double bullet for sure ... just needs a little tweaking on the doubling.. Wow! incredible piece of work... Blessings Ulysses ... JB
9. "Your are the Reason" * by Andrew Qwon ... a new release from a very exciting voice in the midst of all the artists in Indie Gospel Artists. Ok, guys and I mean guys do you lie awake in bed dreaming up different sounds and mixtures to blend into a cohesive project?.. I thought "Speaking of You" was good, then no "Mighty Rain" was better. both ended up being #1... Now, here I am listening to "You are the Reason" Its different and yet it speaks volumes!... Let's see what others say about it. Man, three in a row.. too much! lol you all have a good one. JB
10. "Mighty Rain" ^^ Andrew Kwon Incredible two Bullets definitely Top 10 National Christian Chart material. This young man has his finger on the pulse of The New Gospel Music; Listen to the intro, how it builds, how it develops, and yet, you can hear every word. You check out the video and it has the words super imposed so you can read the words as the song progresses. Andrew, again, this is a great song. Congratulations on another Winner! May the Lord continue to bless you and Mr. Choi ... JB*
11. "Million Praises" by Reggie Foster Reggie reminds me of Arlo Guthrie, and Dylan. "Million Praises" is a little different than most of Reggie's offerings. I like this because of the guitar progression with the hook through out the song... Nice work Reggie. Blessings JB
12. "Good Favor" by The Weak Need from Canada. This song is a bit different for sure, but its catchy the way it is presented.. check it out..... JB
13. "Three Fold Cord" by Marty and James Banfield ... we had a lot of fun putting this one together but after letting it perculate a while I think we are going to have a redo on this one. This is fo give an idea of how it goes.
14. "Because of Me" By The Weak Need from Canada. really cool intro .... These guys are good, really good, love their expression in music. listen to style, doesn't it remind you of Simon and Garfunkel in a way? and yet I hear a slight hint of Beatles in there, not to mention a style of the BeeGees as well. but, it is all "The Weak Need". Give it a listen.. you will love it.
15. "EveryNail" ^ Steve Hutson awesome intro, sets up the whole song, so you can concentrate to the lyrics.. yeah.. this is good. coming out of the 2nd verse is dynamite! Great Arrangement Steve. The dynamics are right there!
16. "Not Been Forsaken" by Claudette Schlitter ... Claudette is from the UK and this is truly a special song... on the verge of knocking on the door to a classic. nice work ... very nice.... JB
17. "And I Bow Down" ^^ sung by Crystal McGaha written by Annette Burrell. what a fresh approach by Crystal. Her crisp voice is a nice pleasant clear voice and the song has a neat message. Love that slide down and back with her voice ... Annette, this is a very good song. Looking forward to hearing other songs by the team of McGaha and Burrell. Blessings, JB
18. "In The Sands" by Linda Senn love the banjo intro. smooth, Linda has a nice voice to listen to, and you can actually understand the words, scary.... of course we all know about the famous painting of "The Footprints in the sand ... Well this is about that.. love it.. thank you Linda. JB
19. "Let Your Praise Be Loud" By Joe Wamsley Is this Joe? Now I know Joe Wamsley and I think I know his music.. I think? Gotta find Joe... I think he's lost! Man where did this song come from? Man Joe, ya done did it! Love it! I really love this song! says it right and still it has the life in it ... cool man... Its got that ummppff ... nice touch with B3 and the Horns ... Good job.... JB
20. Holdin It Down Jesus Style" -^^^ Tyrone K. Sullivan .. .... What an intro ! Great beat, moves man, really moves! How can he sing like that? That cadence he is using in singing this is awesome! mind boggling to say the least. Hey even the boss like this song! This song was #1 lst month (June) it is an awesome song! Blessings Guys ... JB
* "Blast From The Past"
21. "I Wanna Go Home" By 2LiveByGrace I have always loved the intro to this song, ever since I first heard it a couple years ago. What is unique to this song is the way Greg captures the heart of the Prodigal Son. He was able to really express the heart of the Son, and the heart of God at the sametime. It was number 12 for the year 2013. and so this is the "Blast from the Past" from the Indie Artists Top 20 archives. Listen and enjoy. You will see why this song has been a staple here at Indie Gospel Artists. and to 2LiveByGrace ... I pray many blessings over you folks as you contine to minister and bless others for the Lord in His fields.
22. "Even After" by JIm Sheldon ... this is his latest offering. The Story is awesome. It is about his sister. Enjoy this beautiful song. And remember, your witness will be remembered, even after we have left this earthly ream. I know. It is a fact. I must also remind you and all of us, When Jesus said, that His word will not fall to ground. it can't. Why is that? it is because that we, his witnesses continually to show His Gospel through our Witness in our lives. Marty's and My good friend had the heart of a servant and his witness was of that fact, and will never fall to the earth, his memory will never fall either because he served the Lord thy God. Blessings BJ. You were indeed A Servant for the Lord. Concerning the song. "EVEN AFTER" ? Well done, Jim. I think its a sleeper... Praise Him, James.....
"THE SOUND OF HOPE" PROJECT
Please, we need to make an all out effort to make "THE SOUND OF HOPE" into a Major Priority Work. All we need to do as a group on the internet is support the project by purchasing an album or join in the company of people who are intimately involved. and don't forget the "Love Offering Tour" ... :) love in Christ James.
Have a Good Month ... Don't forget to let me know if you have a new song you are getting ready to launch ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) ... (Don't forget that box that allows the song to be added to the playlists)
Please Don't Forget "The Sound of Hope" The kids need our help ...
See ya all later and Blessings to all of you, JB
Marty and I have had the neatest friendship with our Friend, Bassist, and our Engineer BJ Marchand. After a long battle with ill health, messing with his heart and lungs and legs (Me too) BJK passed away two weeks ago Saturday. He rose the Victory Banner for real and is with the Lord for real and is now riding with the Lord! Knowing BJ, He probably convinced the Lord to ride Harleys... You can hear BJ in everyone of Marty's and my songs on our Indie Gospel Pages. and the dream that we all…Continue
Posted on November 16, 2014 at 1:13pm
To the membership:
E. (Ed) Pettersen has been with IGA (Indie Gospel Artists) for a few years. Not to be confused with another Ed Pettersen (also a professional musician), who just joined us. Actually the new Ed bought the legal rights to the name which is why long time member Ed goes by E. Pettersen (confused yet- lol).
Ed (E.) has had several #1 songs on the IGA Chart and he had the #3 song of the 2013 year in "Baggage Claim". With all that, he was instrumental in…
Posted on November 5, 2014 at 2:00am — 1 Comment
Finally I can say that the posing of the November Top 20 Songs of the month is done and so are the comments to the songs.
Congratulations to our member George Wells who wrote our #1 song this month "No Faith In Fear" sung by Billy Droze. Written by: Alvia Sandberg and George Wells. What a neat song guys. perfect.
Also Dont forget to vote tomorrow, please, If you dont vote it is actually a vote for the other guy, so please vote.
Hey our "Blast…Continue
Posted on November 3, 2014 at 1:39pm
Our New #1 Song is "No Fear In Faith" ...
Congratulations to Geo Wells who turned 84, he wrote the song that is now #1.. Billy Droze performs the song It is really good. Recorded by Billy Droze. Written by: Alvia Sandberg and George Wells
Also we have a few new songs on the chart a couple that have been on the chart a while…Continue
Posted on November 1, 2014 at 2:54pm