Christian Music and Videos
Join us at the Gospel-Jukebox where we offer live streaming radio, and an affiliate program to help sell your music. We are partnered with Eagle Ads to reach four huge marketing networks. We are also integrated with the Indie Gospel Artists social network and serve as it's commercial media portal.
Sell downloads of your songs and videos from a protected vault, and keep 70% straight to your PayPal account. The other 30 % goes to motivate marketers to sell for you, and to sponsor the non profit network which promotes you.
Try the player above. Don't like the color - members can change their player colors. This particular one is set up for 30 second previews in full 320 bit quality. Songs for sale have a big buy button leading straight to a paypal check-out. We also sell videos, pdf's, or most any kind of downloadable file format. Plus, each member has a store for physical sales - books, t-shirts, CD's, whatever they wish to sell.
There is statistic tracking on all of your content, electronic press kits, and a control panel loaded with the best tools in the business.
For record labels and promoters, you have the ability to have multiple artist accounts under your label. Build and manage all of their profiles from your account. We also offer cost effective advertising packages, domain name redirects, streaming services, and more.
Storage fees on the Jukebox apply above a fixed limit. 100 MB for an artist account, 5 MB for fan accounts. We are running a powerful script on a fast dedicated server. Storage space and bandwidth costs are passed on as a $5. monthly subscription for each 1 GB of space. Pay only for what you need.
For the average Indie Gospel Artist... It's a free ride... Say thanks to our sponsors who donate, or buy advertising. Say thanks to the magazines and radio stations who have given us free promotion... Now it's our turn to promote you...
Mostly, thank God... This is the best thing to happen to Independent Gospel music, since affordable home studios became possible... No more being denied access to the people, or having your pockets picked for the privilege... Our time has come...